A wood burning fireplace adds warmth to work properly to your home smokeless fireplace. If your chimney causes problems, do something to see if you can resolve the problem before calling a technician.
12 Photos Gallery of: Troubleshooting in Smokeless Fireplace
- Open the hatch in the fireplace. If it is not open, the flue cannot get enough air. The result is smokeless fireplace in your house.
- Turn on some newspapers in the back of the fireplace. If you enter the room, the chimney may be too cold. Keep lit newspapers until the smoke up the chimney, he will once the fuel is hot.
- Keep all exits open vent system house. Otherwise, the air supply would depressurize the home, making the fire smoke generating. They can also contribute to the problem of operating appliances such as the clothes dryer, the exhaust fan in the bathroom or attic.
- Increases the height of the chimney smokeless fireplace if windy or rainy days. Chimneys should comply with local building codes, but sometimes they are too short to get the smoke house under certain atmospheric conditions.
- Inspect the chimney for damage and possible obstruction. If you have materials like trapped birds’ nests or sheets, a fireplace will not draw enough air. Clean the spark arrest or mesh as you can.